A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Souza is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Souza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. D'Souza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Bartholomew D'Souza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Souza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Souza practices Psychiatry near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Psychiatrists.