Dr. Anthony Bacevice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2014
This dr did an ultrasound late in my pregnancy and had me so upset with his horrible bedside manner-telling me I was too far along to abort (something that I had NEVER considered). we went in for a follow up for a possible stomach defect and he spent an hour scanning and not sure if it was a stomach problem and started to allude to a heart issue. I am happy to say I have a perfect baby and he was wrong. Thank God I asked my doctor to refer me to someone else. The staff at Metro was much kinder.

November 10th, 2012
Dr bacevice is great
I have had three beautiful children under Dr bacevices care and I have absolutely no complaints!!!!!

December 1st, 2011
Great doctor. Compansionate, complete, understanding.

September 7th, 2011
Stay away from him!
Dr. Bacevice delivered my second child and left placenta in the womb. When I had complications and called his office continually, he treated me as if I was worrying unnecessarily and kept telling me to take my temperature and call him tomorrow. When I finally went to the emergency on my own after passing out from bleeding profusely, I nearly died. I needed a blood transfusion and they called my family in to say goodbye.During my pregnancy I rarely had a visit with him, just his nurse practitioner AND he stopped by at the last minute to deliver the baby. The nurses did 95% of the work.This is the worst OB in the world. STAY AWAY if you love your family!In fact, after being admitted to the hospital, his nurse called to see two days later "what ever happened?" I was still recovering in a room. Nice way to keep track of your clients. He is AWFUL!