A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Balcom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Balcom, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Balcom, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Balcom graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Balcom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony H Balcom MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Balcom practice?
- Dr. Anthony Balcom has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Balcom practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Racine, WI.
See Waukesha Urologists and Waukesha Pediatric Specialists.