A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Balsamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Balsamo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balsamo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balsamo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Balsamo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsamo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Balsamo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Balsamo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Balsamo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Balsamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Balsamo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.