A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Balsamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Balsamo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Balsamo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsamo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Balsamo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Balsamo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Balsamo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Balsamo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Balsamo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.