Dr. Anthony Barile MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Has always given his uninterrupted time and as much as I need. Gives me all the options and let me have say in treatment actions. I Wish all doctors could be this great>

September 21st, 2015
Doctor and staff all wonderful.

December 18th, 2009
God Complex
I was seen by this doctor in the hospital when I was in the ICU with Diabetic Ketoacidosis. A life threatening condition for diabetics. I also had cultures taken for my throat as it was extremely raw and burning. I could not get anything down. I was diagnosed with strep, was on antibiotics and feeling better each day. After 2 days he flips on the light at 6AM announcing that it was thrush changes all my medicine. I begin to ask him if I may have my pain medicine 1/2 hour early because my breakfast was warm soft and sitting in front of me. The moment I mentioned my pain medicine, he through up his hand at me and said I will not have this discussion with you. Have no idea why this guy was so hostile to me. Prior to this my medicine was always on time so I never had need to ask for it. He leaves the room. His nurse comes in and now I have to ensue in a battle with her about when my medicine is due, as she now says its two hours later than I think. Long story short, I was correct. Imagine all this while lying in ICU, smelling your breakfast, haven't eaten in 5 days, can barely talk.........and then this.Non existent bedside manner,in my opinion. Don't think a naval guy has the right human skills training to work in a civilian environment.

March 24th, 2017