Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Barkovich
Dr. Anthony Barkovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology. Dr. Barkovich is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, Medical Center at UCSF and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. Dr. Barkovich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Barkovich has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Anthony Barkovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Christopher Ames
San Francisco, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Cynthia Chin
Diagnostic Radiology, Neurological Surgery, Neuroradiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Yee-Li Sun
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11