A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Baron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Baron MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Baron practice?
- Dr. Anthony Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Baron practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Rheumatologists.