A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Baron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Baron MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Baron practice?
- Dr. Anthony Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Baron practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Rheumatologists.