Dr. Anthony Baron MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

September 11th, 2016
getting things done
I see Dr Baron once a month. Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and personable. Walks you through every step. Of you need to see another doctor he gets on the phone while your there and makes it happen. I highly recommend him.

July 22nd, 2015
Unorganized.....
Was referred to Dr. Baron after some abnormalities with blood work. Long short of it, he is very good at ordering a bunch of bloodwork, test, xrays upon initial visit. What he lacks following up with results of such ordered test. He didn't review my medical records that other doctors had provided, in fact he joked "ha must be in that pile of paperwork on my desk", didn't review blood-work-I pointed out positive antibodies to a rheumatologist WOW "oops, that's why we give our patients a copy of their labs-good catch" Didn't have a results from test preformed a week prior and implied that I had made the follow up appointment to soon, to which I replied "I'm here on the date you told me to return sir" . Very unorganized. If you are searching for a doctor who likes to hand out a lot of pamphlets rather than actually taking the time to educate you about your health , then this is the right doctor for you. Otherwise, I would suggest to look for another doctor.

May 14th, 2015
Would recommend him
I have RA and have had Dr. Baron for about 15 years. He is excellence. He spends time with me, explains and answers any questions. He also has a little sense of humor at times. He has helped me take a handle on my arthritis. I trust him and he has never stirred me wrong.

June 27th, 2014
I found him to be arrogant and dismissive. I came in with a paper listing out my symptoms and when I have them. When I handed it to him, he rolled his eyes. I should have just left then. But, he did a very obligatory type of exam - barely touching a few of my joints and saying that he didn't feel anything wrong with them. In a nutshell, he said we could run some blood tests if I really wanted to, but there's really nothing wrong that he can tell. I probably have chronic fatigue, so I should see my family doctor for that.

January 4th, 2011
Horrible and uncaring doctor
I have an undiagnosed auto-immune disease with many multiple physical symptoms, including rashes, lesions, pains, fatigue and the list goes on. Dr. Baron said I had fibromyalgia but when asked about the obvious physical symptoms he ignored my symptoms. He repeatedly ignored the symptoms that pointed to a disease other than fibro and told me it wasn't his job to figure it out, that I should go to my family doctor. He was rude, cold and uncaring about anything that was happening to me. Do not go to this doctor, he repeatedly ignores symptoms that do not fit within the diagnosis he wants to make.