Dr. Anthony Barravecchio DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 3rd, 2012
Caring, Personable, Knowledgeable
Came across a negative review about Dr. B by accident and had to respond. I have been seeing Dr. B for a few years now. He also sees a few people in my extended family so I can speak for them as well. He is personable and genuine and really cares about his patients. He gets to know you personally and never rushes you out of his office like my other doctors who make small talk and are only interested in getting me in and out as fast as possible. He is thorough and orders appropriate tests. My previous doctor had me in 4 times to run different tests before I got the correct diagnosis. Dr. B does not waste time making you come back over and over...he gets to the root of the problem quickly. He is very knowledgeable and I wish some of my other specialists were as caring as him.

April 23rd, 2010
This is a doctor who cares about his patients
Dr. Barravecchio is an excellent physician. I found him to be very professional and attentive to my needs.I was not feeling very well at the time, and a thorough workup from him got to the heart of my problem. He got back to me quickly with my test results, and set me up with a plan of attack to control my high blood pressure. Thanks to him I am feeling great now. This is a doctor who practices preventative medicine, that is a rarity with the physicians I've seen in my lifetime. This is clearly a physician who cares about his patients. I never felt rushed or like he was going to run off to the next patient. His office staff is courteous and helpful. When I called, they did all they could to have me see the doctor quickly. They fit me into his schedule that day. One other thing that is great about this office is they have late evening hours. I didn't have to take a day off from work to see my doctor. Every physician visit should be as good as mine was. Thanks to Dr. Barravecchio I feel like my old self.