Family Practitioner, Internist
510 Hamburg Tpke
Ste 101
Wayne, NJ 07470
973-942-6005
Locations and availability (1)

|  New patient - Susan G.  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Recently moved to the Wayne area and had to find a new doctor. I saw Dr. Barravecchio for the 1st time yesterday, what a pleasant experience it was. The front desk staff and Medical Assistants are all very nice and helpful. Dr. Barravecchio was very attentive to my issues, quite professional and answered all my questions and helped put my worries to rest. He was quite thorough in his examination, that EMR program he uses is pretty cool.I was able to have my blood drawn in the lab in the office as well. The girl that took my blood was very sweet and nice and quite funny too! The office was prompt in following up with me the next day with my lab results which was great. Usually, you have to wait a few days to get lab results, not in this office. I am very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Barravecchio's office. He is a great doctor who really knows his stuff. I was worried with moving to this area that I wouldn't find a good doctor. Well,I think I found a very good doctor with Dr. Barravecchio.

|  Caring, Personable, Knowledgeable  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Came across a negative review about Dr. B by accident and had to respond. I have been seeing Dr. B for a few years now. He also sees a few people in my extended family so I can speak for them as well. He is personable and genuine and really cares about his patients. He gets to know you personally and never rushes you out of his office like my other doctors who make small talk and are only interested in getting me in and out as fast as possible. He is thorough and orders appropriate tests. My previous doctor had me in 4 times to run different tests before I got the correct diagnosis. Dr. B does not waste time making you come back over and over...he gets to the root of the problem quickly. He is very knowledgeable and I wish some of my other specialists were as caring as him.

|  This is a doctor who cares about his patients  |  show details
by T. H. - Waldwick, NJ on Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Barravecchio is an excellent physician. I found him to be very professional and attentive to my needs.I was not feeling very well at the time, and a thorough workup from him got to the heart of my problem. He got back to me quickly with my test results, and set me up with a plan of attack to control my high blood pressure. Thanks to him I am feeling great now. This is a doctor who practices preventative medicine, that is a rarity with the physicians I've seen in my lifetime. This is clearly a physician who cares about his patients. I never felt rushed or like he was going to run off to the next patient. His office staff is courteous and helpful. When I called, they did all they could to have me see the doctor quickly. They fit me into his schedule that day. One other thing that is great about this office is they have late evening hours. I didn't have to take a day off from work to see my doctor. Every physician visit should be as good as mine was. Thanks to Dr. Barravecchio I feel like my old self.