A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bekkerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bekkerman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekkerman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bekkerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Bekkerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Bekkerman practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bekkerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Bekkerman practices Emergency Medicine near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Emergency Physicians.