Dr. Anthony Bell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

November 20th, 2015
AMAZING!!!!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Bell since 2006 and I just love him. He has seen me through both of my pregnancies and I wouldn't go anywhere else. His bedside manner is just amazing. When we found out that our daughter has turner syndrome he personally called me with the news so I would hear it from someone I knew not a stranger. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Bell!

October 5th, 2015
Best doctor!!!
I have had 3 miscarriages under the care of other doctors, I did not care for how they doctored with me. We found out we were pregnant for the 4 time and I refused to see doctors from previous situations, found Dr. Bell and he helped me deliver our son by a c-section. I feel I received world class care from Dr.Bell and his staff. I then found out pregnant for the 5th time, we did find out from Dr. Bell that I was going to miscarry the pregnancy, which in my other miscarriages I was left a message. I then had some complications with the 5th miscarriage which required Dr. Bell to do an emergency d&c. I had lost 1/3 of my blood. Dr. Bell overseen all of my care during this time and never pawned me off on another Dr. I believe I received world class care from him he has shown me that he actually cares about his patients and always sees them through their entire pregnancy or medical emergency. He is a very busy Dr. But his staff always keeps you posted as to how he is coming along with your appointments. My husband worries but I always tell him I am under the most amazing care. Thank you Dr. Bell for being amazing!!!!!!!

September 28th, 2015
procedure
had a colposcopy done. Dr.Bell was only there to do procedure, he had no time for history or concerns. Procedure was ungodly painful, When I told him he said that we were done, and any other procdures that needed to be done would have to be done in the hospital, and left the room. All info I got on the procdure states they are uncomfortable and done in the office. Dr. was very ruff and unkind.

March 9th, 2014
This Dr. Saved my life. He listened to me, really looked at all my symptoms, and preformed a life saving surgery.

January 16th, 2013
okay doctor
Okay doctor he was very nice. Waited longer then I would of liked 25 min just sitting in the room. but he did take his time to go throw everything and he answered all my questions this is my 2nd pregnancy with having a women doctor for my first pregnancy I would prefer a women doctor instead

October 31st, 2010