A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Benedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Benedetto is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Benedetto, DO, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Benedetto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Benedetto DO, FACP, and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Benedetto practice?
- Dr. Anthony Benedetto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Benedetto practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.