Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by B.M. on Dec 24th, 2015

I took my daughter in because she was having problems with her ears. She was terrified after having a bad experience with another doctor about her ears. Dr. Bentley was so patient with her. He explained everything to her and she was so happy at the end of the appointment. He explained everything clearly to me so I understood everything. I did not feel rushed, he stayed and answered all of my questions. Great doctor!

Thyroidectomy show details Thyroidectomy
by Kim Gremminger on Jun 15th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Bentley. I was hesitant to have a complete thyroidectomy due to having cancer. Dr Bentley spent a lot of time answering our questions. I felt like I had a good understanding of what he was going to do and what I should expect after surgery. When my pathology reports arrived the day before my next appt with him he had his nurse call me to tell the results. I really appreciated this. He is a gentle, patient, kind and thorough doctor. I hope if you ever need this type of doctor that you would be fortunate enough to have Dr Bentley as as your doctor.

Dr Anthony Bentley Not a Sleep Doctor as advertised show details Dr Anthony Bentley Not a Sleep Doctor as advertised
Dec 28th, 2011

I made an appt to see Dr Anthony Bentley for Insomnia. He advertises that he is certified in Sleep Medicine. After only 2 -3 minutes with the doctor, he said he wanted to refer me to another doctor. I questioned him why he would refer me, when he is supposed to be a Sleep Specialist. This seemed to agitate him. He prescribed me 400 mg Carbamazepine XR 2 x per day take Ambien in the evening. I took it that evening with Ambien and again the next morning, was so dizzy that I couldn't hardly stand up. The website for Carbamazepine recommended not taking more than 200mg and not to take any sleeping pills with it. I talked to his Nurse that afternoon and told her my problems, and concerns, she said I should continue to take as prescribed. Took it again that evening w/o Ambien, didn't sleep either night and felt so bad the next morning that I haven't taken any since. He was supposed to call me back the next day, but never did. I am considering a Malpractice suit against him. I believe he intentionally prescribed a medication that he knew would be harmful to me. Would not recommend him to anyone

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Bentley was worth the wait. I came in with my wife for what I thought was going to be routine ...antibiotic for sore throat would be it. He was down to earth asked me questions that I could understand. I went there for a sore throat , but twas asked questions about my heart. Come to find out I was in the middle of a fibulation of my heart . He was very calm the entire time he and his staff stayed with me until cardiology team came. I feel grateful for being alive and to think that an ENT doc diagnosed a heart condition. He even came by to visiit me in the hospital.