A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Berg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Park Berg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Berg practice?
- Dr. Anthony Berg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Berg practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Southlake Anesthesiologists and Southlake Pain Management Doctors.