Dr. Anthony Berlet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 21st, 2016
Great surgeoun, great guy.

April 4th, 2016
I recently had a tummy tuck with muscle repair (approx 8 weeks ago) performed by Dr. Berlet and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Not only is Dr. Berlet an amazingly talented plastic surgeon, his staff is phenomenal. The care, patience and understanding that they all provide is terrific. They set the correct expectations from the beginning and were always available to answer any questions I had, before or after the surgery. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Berlet for this procedure and/or any other.

January 13th, 2016
I had a face lift done from Dr Berlet, when I first went to his office he was excellent at his presentation to me on how easy and what a home run my face lift was going to be. After consulting other surgeons, I booked with Dr. Berlet the biggest mistake I have ever made. Few days after my surgery, my one side of my face was pulled so much higher than the other side he had to surgically release it. After that I kept complaining about the other side that was so swollen and he kept telling me to keep coming in for massages and swelling would go down. Not true it never went down. He also told me I could get fat injections to fill in after surgery. I asked him about getting the fat injections to even out my face he said my cheekbones were high enough and didn't need fat injections..After my surgery the only thing anybody said to me was " Your face is so thin, did you loose weight? No one commented that I looked good! I have since gone to another surgeon and he said fat injections would most likely not take because of the way my face lift was done, so I have to get fillers. so disappointed with his work, stay away from him!

September 28th, 2015
By far the Best! I have travelled from Dallas, Texas to Dr. Berlet's office in N.J. I would probably travel from anywhere....because after having experienced the beautiful results from multiple cosmetic surgical procedures......evidenced by ongoing compliments and feeling very comfortable in my own skin, I'm a lifelong client and fan. His office is warm and welcoming and his staff are down to earth, compassionate and very supportive. 5 Stars for Dr. Berlet and Co.!!!

April 3rd, 2015
Two wks ago I had a facelift and blepharoplasty, both upper and lower lids. You would be hard pressed to know by looking at me that I had a procedure like this. I have virtually no swelling at this point and very little bruising-it's practically all gone now. I have had procedures in the past with other Drs. and the swelling and the bruising was much more significant. Now I know it's all about gentle hands and Dr. Berlet has not only gentle hands but the hands of an artist. I am very happy with the results and even happier with so little down time. I felt great two days after the procedure and I was out and about a week and a half later, ready to meet people and go to press conferences. Dr. Berlet is an amazing plastic surgeon and his staff is wonderful. I was treated with dignity, respect and kindness. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Berlet.

November 20th, 2013
rhinoplasty
I really wonder if these ratings are accurate. I for one had a plastic surgery with Dr. Berlet in 2007. I have to agree that Dr. Berlet has great bedside manners however, my rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Berlet has to be the worst experience of my life. I had to have 3 rhinoplasty surgery and doctors still can't fix the deformity Dr. Berlet has caused. I am $34,000 in the hole and my nose is deformed, can't breathe, and leaks profusely. People beware do your research please before you end up like me. "Angie's list" what a Joke! I would love to know where she gets her research from.

July 7th, 2013
TOPS IN HIS PROFESSION - FACELIFT
I can honestly give Dr. Berlet the highest recommendation. He and his staff were professional, friendly and very attentive to all my needs. They made me feel like family, rather than just another number. All calls were responed to immediately. Dr. Berlet was very highly recommended through several patients and after much research of my own, I felt extremely confident in my decision. I was totally impressed at my first consultation and his professionalism, bedside manner, patience and experience convinced me that I made the right decision. The pre-op consultation was very informative and prepared me for the procedure. His experienced nurse discussed all medications and reviewed my medical background. I was also relieved to know that I would be medicated without being subjected to anesthesiology. The procedure was performed in his office and I felt no discomfort and everything went very smoothly. I could not be more satisfied with the outcome. Thank you for giving me a natural result and lifting my self-confidence. Dr. Berlet is an artist, perfectionist and asset to his profession. He scheduled several follow-up visits to assure that he and I were totally satisfied and went out of his way to please me. The procedure was well worth the money.

June 8th, 2012
For as long as I can remember, I have always been self-conscious about my nose. From an early age, my family and I did our research on different plastic surgeons. I was willing to travel and pay what ever the price for the best rhinoplasty possible. Luckily, after weeding through and eliminating many sub-par doctors in Paramus, NJ, I finally found a doctor that I felt 150% comfortable with and could trust to do the best job with this life changing surgery. From the moment I stepped into his office, I felt welcomed, comfortable and at ease. Dr. Berlet and his impeccable staff worked with me to choose the best outcome for my procedure. We met a few times before the surgery to generate the perfect nose for my face and frame, discuss pre-op expectations, and prepare myself for the surgery. The surgery was done at a surgi center part of Chilton and even their staff was wonderful. My mom and I felt as though we were being taken care of by our own family. I was comfortable every step of the way. Dr. Berlet came into the OR all ready to operate and held my hand as I was being put under. The last thing I remember before taking a nice little nap was saying thank you for taking such great care of me. He smiled and my eyes closed. I woke up comfortable and surprisingly in no pain. To be honest, I did not feel pain throughout the recovery process and I attribute that directly to the perfect incisions, the delicate care, and Dr. Berlet's vitamin regime I was on before and after the surgery. the bruising was minimal and I was active within days after my surgery. Every single day, swelling goes down in my nose and face. I feel incredible about myself and I would not trust anyone but Dr. Berlet to do such a significant surgery. I was impressed beyond words with Dr. Berlet and his staff. They made me feel beautiful and I can never express, in words, my gratitude. I had the surgery nearly two months ago and it has made such a positive impact in my life. I continue to see Dr. Berlet and his fantastic estetician, Rosa, for nose and skin care. I recommend this practice with the highest regard and respect.

May 28th, 2012
Easy on the eyes
Help my friend with breast cancer however her tummy tuck was not to her liking and he said nothing is perfect. How does a doctor that does that for a living say thT

March 27th, 2012
Very caring re my needs but also fantastically technical surgeon. Outcome of my reconstruction couldn't be better.

August 20th, 2009
WONDERFUL EXPERIANCE
I had rhinoplasty done with dr. Berlet..not only did my nose come out flawless, but the whole procedure was such a breeze..Dr. Berlet and his staff were so nice and nurturing to my needs, and made me feel so comfortable..I would go through the whole procedure again and again because it was that wonderful