A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Berni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Berni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Berni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berni graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Berni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Berni practice?
- Dr. Anthony Berni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Berni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Peters Orthopedic Surgeons.