A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Berni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Berni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Berni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berni graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Joseph Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Berni practice?
Dr. Anthony Berni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO and Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Peters Surgeons.