A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Berni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Berni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Berni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berni graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Berni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Berni practice?
- Dr. Anthony Berni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Berni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Charles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Charles Surgeons.