A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bertelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bertelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertelle
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bertelle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Stomach Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertelle graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Bertelle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Bertelle MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Bertelle practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bertelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Bertelle practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.