Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Bertelle Jr
Dr. Anthony Bertelle Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bertelle is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and New York Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Bertelle Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Bertelle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. James Kenny
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.13 mi
Dr. Edward Matthews Jr
Staten Island, NY 0.36 mi39
Dr. Jeffrey Shaps
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.63 mi37