Dr. Anthony Bianchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bianchi?

October 28th, 2013

The best doctor and office staff! They are willing to work around you and accommodate the best they can, friendly and welcoming when you arrive too. The doctor is wonderful and helpful. He is always pleasant, will answer questions, and does not make you feel rushed. My annual appointments are something to look forward to and any other time I need to go in it is easy to book, love this doctor and office, highly recommend!!

April 11th, 2013

Amazing

Dr. Bianchi is a professional, knowledgable and caring physician. I had all of my prenatal appointments with Dr. B and he delivered my son. He is so kind and personable that I am dreading moving from the area because I don't want to ever have a different OB/GYN. I cannot even begin to say how much I trust him and his judgement. As a nurse, I have worked with MANY physicians and Dr. Bianchi has impressed me the most out of every single one of them. You can tell when he walks in the room how much he cares about his job and about you as the patient. He uses terms that people can understand and never conceales information that the patient may want to know. I would trust him delivering my kids again and again without ever questioning anything that he does. I would recommend him to anyone that asks for a good OB/GYN, even if it means traveling a little ways. He is worth it!

November 14th, 2012

Great doctor

I have nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Bianchi. He performed a recent surgery and has been helping as my husband and I try to conceive. His bedside manner is outstanding and his staff is wonderful. I never feel rushed or that my concerns are silly. Additionally, I did not have to push for diagnostic tests or to have the doctor look further into possible problems. Hands down one of the best doctors I've ever had.

January 20th, 2012

Absolutely great!

I went to Dr.B when I was 5 months pregnant after really struggling with other obgyn. He was so understanding and caring not only to me but to my family as well! He always included my husband and made sure to ask his opinion in just about every decision. When I went into labor he was there to check on me within 3 hours and unfortunately things didn't go as planned and I needed a C section and he made it to where my husband was in the room and still got to cut the umbilical cord.

August 25th, 2011

patent for 10+ years

I have been a patient of Dr. Bianchi for over 10 yrs, he has delivered my 2 children and is not only good on paper, he is a doctor that cares, and knows his patients and has great bedside maner through the good and bad times.

June 16th, 2011

Appointment in Fallbrook

The office gal was incredibly rude. From setting up the appointment to coming to the appointment her demeanor was quite off putting. I ended up not seeing Dr. Bianchi due to his office staff's attitude. Upon speaking with the manager in the office closest to me, her ords were "Well she's been with us for 10 years and this is only her second complaint sooooo" Last I checked EVERY client/patient was important. I spend a lot of time in Dr.'s offices and will not subject myself to someone's rudeness especially when I have significant health issues to deal with. Temecula office may be better but I'm not taking the chance.

June 8th, 2011

Dr Bianchi Is by far the BEST ObGyn I have ever known. He helped me after I had been very insulted by another local ObGyn! He spends lots of personal time with each patient. He Delivered our 2 boys... and Supported my decision to have NATURAL Childbirth ALL the Way!!! And, even gave up CHRISTMAS With his Family to Personally Deliver my FIRSTBORN Son!!! I LOVE Dr. Bianchi and Miss him now that I live Out of State!!! God Bless You Dr. B!!!

June 5th, 2011

The BEST Ob/Gyn

Dr. Bianchi took me in as a patient when no one else would because of my history. I am forever grateful. He delivered 2 of my babies. The BEST doctor ever! Restored my confidence in doctors. He listens and is professional. I have referred many of my friends to him for their care.

November 11th, 2010

Dr Bianchi is professional but relaxed - and takes plenty of time to listen. He has a caring approach that makes me feel comfortable in his presence and confident in his ability. The staff is courteous and helpful.

March 22nd, 2009

awesome doc!

Super caring. Really took time to answer all my questions. Would highly recommend him... and I have!

March 17th, 2009

Best Dotor I have ever had. Most compasionate, caring person and extremely knowledgable.

March 16th, 2009

Fantastic doctor. Listened to all my pregnancy concerns and my husband's concerns. Very courteous and patient friendly office.