A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bianco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bianco, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bianco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Christopher Bianco MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Bianco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bianco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bianco practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raceland, LA and Morganton, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.