A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Blau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hemopoietic stem cell biology Gene therapy Globin gene regulation Hemoglobinopathies
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Anthony Blau MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Blau practice?
- Dr. Carl Blau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Blau practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Hematologists.