A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bollino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bollino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollino
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bollino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollino graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bollino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Memorial Hsp Med Ctr - Cumberland Inc
- Western Maryland Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Bollino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Bollino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bollino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Bollino practices Family Medicine near Westernport, MD.
See Westernport Family Physicians.