A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bonett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bonett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonett graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Bonett practice?
Dr. Anthony Bonett practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists.