Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Mequon, WI

no change

May 12th, 2017
Our visits
We always have a pleasant experience when I take my mom to see Dr. Bonfiglio. He is very respectful, listens to my mother and her concerns. Explains things in terminology that we all understand and when we have questions, he always has the answers. Never beats around the bush as they say, tells it like it is. And I like that in him or any Dr.

January 27th, 2017
I mistakenly arrived 40 minutes late for my appointment; no problem, the staff fit me in within five minutes . I appreciate their covering for my mistake.

January 25th, 2017
Dr. Bonfiglio always has a plan for treatment ready and is willing to take into consideration patient's treatment desires. He is very easy to communicate with. He always extends any offers or provides alternative prescriptions that might lessen the cost burden of prescriptions.

January 21st, 2017
The consult was thorough and was explained what my daughter needed to do with her treatment for her acne. I highly recommend anybody going to him. He wants to make sure that the patient knows what needs to be taken care of before you leave his office.

January 11th, 2017
Probably good for Acne but not good for treating serious problems - not methodical or thorough
I went to him with a problem. I went to him with a problem. I found that he does not diagnose correctly. He did not do the test, which he admitted during my 2nd visit, that he should have done in the 1st. I found his conversations to be illogical. He gives medicine without explaining what the diagnosis is. A month later, when that medicine did not work, he simply put me on steroid. In my opinion, he is an incompetent doctor but his staff were excellent!

January 3rd, 2017
Very thorough.
He removed a mole from me last year that tested positive for Melanoma. Had the surgery and all is well. I would highly recommend him. My wife is also a patient.

December 21st, 2016
highly recommend
Dr. Bonfiglio is always pleasant, professional, knowledgable and easy to communicate with... His staff is also to be commended...

December 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have had Dr. B as my doctor for twenty years and his personally is extremely caring & considerate.

December 13th, 2016
Dr Bonfiglio is an excellent doctor. He is very friendly and took the time to listen to all of my concerns. He performs very thorough examinations, and then offers the options that would be most appropriate. I would not hesitate to see Dr Bonfiglio again!!!!

November 19th, 2016
Dr. Bonfiglio is always very professional .

November 9th, 2016
Acne
Excellent, the med that he prescribed is doing wonders my skin is looking great again.