Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bonfiglio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

An Awesome Doctor

Dr. Bonfiglio and his staff are awesome. I am an impatient type "A" individual who looks for results and Dr. Bonfiglio has provided them. His staff is efficient and His own personal commitment to "Get it right" shows every time I meet him. He is patient, thorough and has diligently endured to help me control my psoriasis. He has allowed me to get my life back. Thank you Dr. Bonfiglio

June 10th, 2017

My whole family sees Dr. Bonfiglio and we are very happy with him.

June 6th, 2017

Dr. Bonfiglio consistently provides a thorough exam is attentive to his patients concerns and takes time to explain his observations or treatment.

May 12th, 2017

Our visits

We always have a pleasant experience when I take my mom to see Dr. Bonfiglio. He is very respectful, listens to my mother and her concerns. Explains things in terminology that we all understand and when we have questions, he always has the answers. Never beats around the bush as they say, tells it like it is. And I like that in him or any Dr.

January 27th, 2017

I mistakenly arrived 40 minutes late for my appointment; no problem, the staff fit me in within five minutes . I appreciate their covering for my mistake.

January 25th, 2017

Dr. Bonfiglio always has a plan for treatment ready and is willing to take into consideration patient's treatment desires. He is very easy to communicate with. He always extends any offers or provides alternative prescriptions that might lessen the cost burden of prescriptions.

January 21st, 2017

The consult was thorough and was explained what my daughter needed to do with her treatment for her acne. I highly recommend anybody going to him. He wants to make sure that the patient knows what needs to be taken care of before you leave his office.

January 11th, 2017

Probably good for Acne but not good for treating serious problems - not methodical or thorough

I went to him with a problem. I went to him with a problem. I found that he does not diagnose correctly. He did not do the test, which he admitted during my 2nd visit, that he should have done in the 1st. I found his conversations to be illogical. He gives medicine without explaining what the diagnosis is. A month later, when that medicine did not work, he simply put me on steroid. In my opinion, he is an incompetent doctor but his staff were excellent!

January 6th, 2017

Very knowledgeable and attentive doctor

January 3rd, 2017

Very thorough.

He removed a mole from me last year that tested positive for Melanoma. Had the surgery and all is well. I would highly recommend him. My wife is also a patient.

December 21st, 2016

highly recommend

Dr. Bonfiglio is always pleasant, professional, knowledgable and easy to communicate with... His staff is also to be commended...

December 15th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have had Dr. B as my doctor for twenty years and his personally is extremely caring & considerate.