Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Doctor went MIA show details Doctor went MIA
Feb 26th, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Borcich I was impressed with him. He spent a lot of time with me and genuinely seemed to care about my health. He prescribed a new medication to help with the problem I was experiencing and had me schedule a colonoscopy to be cautious. Shortly after I started the new medication, I called him about some problems I was experiencing with it. He has since completely disappeared!!! Over the past 5 weeks I have left about 5 messages for him with his office staff. NO RESPONSE AT ALL. I now feel that Dr. Borcich couldn't care less about my well being. In my opinion, it is irresponsible and unforgivable to put a patient on a new medication and then disappear. I have cancelled my procedure, since any trust I had in him is now gone. Sadly he will go on a list of doctors who seem to be in it for the money.

by Jeffrey Goldstein on Apr 11th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Borcich for two years. He saw me through a difficult treatment that lasted a year but with great success. He is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever seen and believe me I have seen hundreds in my life. He is very smart, extremely knowledgeable, caring, and I might add a great psychologist in the way he dealt with me throughout the difficult treatment. I cannot imagine a better doctor all around and only wish I had known about him much earlier..

Superb Physician -- The Very Best in his Specialties show details Superb Physician -- The Very Best in his Specialties
by J. A. on Aug 28th, 2012 on doctor.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Borcich during the course of a long and difficult treatment resulting in a highly successful outcome. Because this necess ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
what a terrible experience show details what a terrible experience
May 28th, 2011

The dr and his office didn't return my phone calls over a 4 week period. 5 calls and a fax and no response. Never sent my file to the referring physician. Overall, I rate this Dr and his office as poor. I would never go back nor would I suggest you do. Dr's need to be responsive and follow protocol and this Dr doesn't.