A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Borgese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borgese
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgese graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Candelor Borgese MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Borgese practice?
- Dr. Anthony Borgese has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Borgese practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.