Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Bottiggi
Dr. Anthony Bottiggi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Versailles, KY and Louisville, KY (and 3 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bottiggi is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Sts Mary and Elizabeth Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Bottiggi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Anthony Bottiggi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Eric Endean
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi37
Dr. Andrew Bernard
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi21
Dr. Shubham Gupta
Urology, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi9