Dr. Anthony Bottini Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bottini?

Excellent!

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I had an L-5 S-1 fusion 12 years ago performed by Dr. Bottini at SCH. I had hit rock bottom from the pain I had lived with for several years. Thanks to his expertise, I am still going strong.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Dr. Bottini performed a multi level discectomy and fusion between C-5-C6-C7. He had a great bedside manner and definitely looked out for my best interest. That was 1996 and I am still going strong today. Thanks.

Park Nicollet is going down hill . This was a horrible experience and still is!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Stay away from this Doctor! He has a PA follow you during your recovery and will only see you if you ask. Then you tell him what his PA had need telling you about your recovery and he states" that is not correct, he is only a PA". I said so you don't agree with him and you and you say " he is only a PA" yet you have him see all your post surgery patients ??. He is crabby and does not want to help you when you're having problems. You become a burden. I have more issues now then before surgery. The team is also confusing. Go somewhere else!

Horrible

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

The assistent did all the interviewing and testing. She was cold judgemental and not helpful at all. I have had many back surgeries and have been on oxy for years to help with the pain. The assistent was very condescending about my using med for pain, but couldn't offer any referrals to any other doctors that may be able to help. Finally the assistant goes to get Dr botini and it was she went out the door and brought Dr botini right back with no real time to discuss her findings. Dr botini says we can't help you. He never looked at my mri or anything. What a waste plus the assistant does all the work and offers criticism but is not the doctor. Unbelievable waste of time and completely unprofessional.

Very highly recommended!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

If you are having surgery performed by Dr. Bottini, please rest assured that you are in extremely capable hands. He explained everything to me in terms anyone could understand, and took the time to be sure I was on the same page. He visited me in the hospital post-op, and at each follow-up appointment, which he could have left to his PA. I had a spinal cord tumor removed, which was an incredibly stressful situation, but Dr. Bottini and his staff made it as comfortable as possible. Very highly recommend!

Agree, best neurosurgeon in St. Cloud

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Not sure about other reviewes but this doctor was recommended to me at the hospital as the best neurosurgeon there. His specialty is minimal spine surgery and mine went very well. I have my life back, my pain is gone and all thru a tiny incision. I heard nothing but great things about this doctor and his nurses from other people at the hospital, both patients and employees.

distressed patient

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Terrible bedside manners. If surgery is not successful(as mine was ) he wants to have nothing to do with patient. Even though before surgery he said everything will go fine. Gave remarks to me that were not professional or ethical as a patient of his. I would not reccommend him as a doctor to anyone. Do your homework and get a second opinion from another othro surgeon, one that you find, do not go by one that Dr. Bottini reccommends, for a better 2nd opinion. I got a 2nd opinion from a doctor he reccommended. Before 2nd surgery on same condition I got 2 outside opinions. Rochester Mayo is where I went for 2nd. lst surg they had questions on how done.

Lumbar surgery

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Had back surgery for buldging disc that went down the spinal column. Surgery and hospital care was great. No adverse side effects. Surgery successful. Need to follow their post op plan for best recovery results.

Best neurosurgeon in St. Cloud

Posted on September 1st, 2010

He treated my wife's brain tumor. Cannot say enough about competence and caring. We read the other reviews and think that people looking for disability have a different view of the world. Hospital staff say that this guy is the best and we agree!

BAD BAD SURGEON BOTTINI

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Not a good surgeon does not do any of his owe follow up care, and if you loose your insurance before your done being treated your just out of luck. They rufused to fill out papers needed fpr disability. I now know why he does want any one to know how bad his surguries turn out. Bad doctor dont ruin your life.

If you are an auto accident patient then DO NOT SEE HIM>

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

He will not provide any follow up reports, diagnosis or prognosis to your lawyer, any other doctor, and anyone. I need my lawyer to force the insurance company to live up to their contractual obligation. And he, unethically, refuses to even see me again unless I am ready to have surgery. I cannot believe the gall of the man. I am polite and communicate with great politeness with his staff. They have hard jobs. But had I known ahead of time that he won't help auto patients get their necessary care, I would have seen an ethical doctor. Now I have to start all over, find another referral with another surgeon, and then spend a year under their care until I can get a prognosis. It is not that he hasn't been helpful, he has been deliberately unhelpful, making it painfully clear that unless I am ready to go under his knife that he has no interest in me. I wouldn't trust him with my life now, no matter what.

Doctor's Response

Absolutely untrue. Never treated this fellow. Would not provide disability for some one who was not disabled.

Posted on March 20th, 2017