A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bozza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bozza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bozza, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozza graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bozza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bozza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Bozza practice?
Dr. Anthony Bozza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.