A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bracken, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bracken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bracken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Bracken practice?
Dr. Anthony Bracken practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.