A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bracken is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracken
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bracken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bracken, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bracken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wall Bracken FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Bracken practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bracken has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Bracken practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Internists and Boone Cardiologists.