A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bracken is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bracken, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bracken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wall Bracken FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Bracken practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bracken has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bracken practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Concord, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.