A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Brentlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Brentlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brentlinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brentlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Brentlinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brentlinger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brentlinger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony B Brentlinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Brentlinger practice?
- Dr. Anthony Brentlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Brentlinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.