A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Brentlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Brentlinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brentlinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brentlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Brentlinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brentlinger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brentlinger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony B Brentlinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony B. Brentlinger practice?
- Dr. Anthony Brentlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Brentlinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.