Dr. Anthony Brignoni MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

July 20th, 2016
Brilliant

December 8th, 2015
Today was the first time I met Dr B. and I must say that I find him very professional and experienced. Somebody mentioned that he was "impersonal"... Well, the doctor that I met was very personal and what I liked the most is that he was very much aware of every little thing. Before starting the examination he asked me about a skin wart that I have on the leg, near my knee, since long time ago. The thing is - he cared to let me know that, even though he could have just seen it and never mentioned it, as that is not what he is paid for . Nowadays there are so many doctors specialized in many different, yet similar matters, and they are all just giving a "narrow watch" at us, patients, but Dr B. paid attention to something that is not " his job" and by that he showed a very human and respectfull gesture in the manner of doctors by vocation. I will definitely see him again.

August 29th, 2015
Don't go to him . Seems nice till you deliver . My baby had seasures cause he made me push at 9 cm pulling her out,did not wanted to wait yo clamp the cord ,did not care to check me after delivering baby. Hate his service. It's was worse experience out of my 5 babies.

June 17th, 2013
The Best OB/GYN Doctor
Dr. Brignoni has been my doctor for the past 12 years since my first born in 2001. I needed a dr. to take my insurance at the time and looked in the phone book came across brignoni's name and called the office to make 1st appt. All I can say is he has performed all 4 of my c-sections and delivered all 4 of my babies. And told me the bad news of my miscarriage. Also done my tubal ligation recently. His main nurse Alex is just wonderful and is very good at her job and so is Marissa. Best doctor in town!

May 25th, 2013
Wonderful and Caring Doctor
I went to Dr, Brignoni for my first time 3 years ago. I had never been to an OBGYN before and I had just found out that I was pregnant so I was very scared and nervous. From the moment I called and explained my situation so that I could get an appointment I felt calmer because the person who answered the phone was friendly and understanding of my situation. She gave me a brief bio on the doctor and let me know about about his credentials when I asked without getting irritated that I was asking so many questions. When my appointment came, the front desk was very helpful and when I finally saw Dr. B I knew I had made the right choice. He treated me with respect and handled my fears very well. He was patient with me and explained everything he was doing before he did it so that I was not surprised at any moment. All through my pregnancy his manner towards me was always very kind. I also saw Dr. B for my second more high risk pregnancy and once again he was great. I would never go to another doctor for my OBGYN or pregnancy needs. Thanks Dr. B.
Doctor's Response

Thank you Nerlin and I'm so glad to have been chosen by you for such an important part of your life. I'm honored and happy to have been there for your family.

April 13th, 2011
Horrible OB
Unfortunately when I found out I was pregnant my current insurance was only taken at Dr. Brignoni's office (locally) So I went with him. He doesnt care about you on any level. You are treated like a number. He performed exams that werent necessary and made me uncomfortable. During an emergency appointment I waited over 2 hours in a room before he saw me and then when he did see me it was for 5 minutes and he could of cared less. All he is worried about is trying to make money off his OB/GYN patients and get them to get plastic surgery! He is disgusting!

October 17th, 2009
My Dr. for 10 years
Very good Doctor.Great person.

August 30th, 2009
Happy Camper
Dr. Brignoni has a fantastic 'bed side' maner, is a perfectionist in all areas of his wrok and does fantastic plastic surgery.I would know!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad to have been your doctor. Please let me know if you should ever have any questions.

February 6th, 2017