Obstetrician & Gynecologist

2300 Loveland Blvd.
Ste. #1
Port Charlotte, FL 33980
941-743-6866
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best OB/GYN Doctor  |  show details
by Robin Gardner on Jun 16th, 2013

Dr. Brignoni has been my doctor for the past 12 years since my first born in 2001. I needed a dr. to take my insurance at the time and looked in the phone book came across brignoni's name and called the office to make 1st appt. All I can say is he has performed all 4 of my c-sections and delivered all 4 of my babies. And told me the bad news of my miscarriage. Also done my tubal ligation recently. His main nurse Alex is just wonderful and is very good at her job and so is Marissa. Best doctor in town!

|  Wonderful and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Nerlin Rodriguez on May 24th, 2013

I went to Dr, Brignoni for my first time 3 years ago. I had never been to an OBGYN before and I had just found out that I was pregnant so I was very scared and nervous. From the moment I called and explained my situation so that I could get an appointment I felt calmer because the person who answered the phone was friendly and understanding of my situation. She gave me a brief bio on the doctor and let me know about about his credentials when I asked without getting irritated that I was asking so many questions. When my appointment came, the front desk was very helpful and when I finally saw Dr. B I knew I had made the right choice. He treated me with respect and handled my fears very well. He was patient with me and explained everything he was doing before he did it so that I was not surprised at any moment. All through my pregnancy his manner towards me was always very kind. I also saw Dr. B for my second more high risk pregnancy and once again he was great. I would never go to another doctor for my OBGYN or pregnancy needs. Thanks Dr. B.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Nerlin and I'm so glad to have been chosen by you for such an important part of your life. I'm honored and happy to have been there for your family.

|  horrible  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

This man and his main nurse have made my pregnancy experience miserable. The nurse wreaked of whiskey at my last appointment, and was slurring her words and kept repeating "I dont know what I'm doing." they lost my first sonogram and my blood work. He does not answer questions, and is the most stuck up impersonal doctor I've ever met. He didn't know my name(didn't mention that until the end of the appointment", screwed up my file at every turn, then treated me like it was my fault the information was gone. He keeps scaring me with issues that are not of significant danger, but insists my child can die in womb. He has a superiority complex and I am truly disgusted with how he conducts the practice.

|  Horrible OB  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Unfortunately when I found out I was pregnant my current insurance was only taken at Dr. Brignoni's office (locally) So I went with him. He doesnt care about you on any level. You are treated like a number. He performed exams that werent necessary and made me uncomfortable. During an emergency appointment I waited over 2 hours in a room before he saw me and then when he did see me it was for 5 minutes and he could of cared less. All he is worried about is trying to make money off his OB/GYN patients and get them to get plastic surgery! He is disgusting!

|  My Dr. for 10 years  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2009

Very good Doctor.Great person.

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
by Rye on Aug 30th, 2009

Dr. Brignoni has a fantastic 'bed side' maner, is a perfectionist in all areas of his wrok and does fantastic plastic surgery.I would know!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad to have been your doctor. Please let me know if you should ever have any questions.