Dr. Anthony Brissett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Brissett?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Brissett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2016

Repaired my son's broken nose

I would highly recommend Dr Brissett, he was very well mannered took his time and explained everything with my son. My son was a little nervous with this being his first surgery. From the time we went into the hospital that morning to the time we went home everyone was absolutely amazing. The entire Methodist staff was great. I was very surprised on Mrs. Regina giving us a call the evening we got home to check up on my son. Great experience

January 28th, 2016

Awesome surgeon!!!

Love him and his staff!!!

October 14th, 2014

Broken and collapsed nose fixed my amazing doctor !!!!

I highly recommend Dr. Brissett!!! I broke my nose while dancing and getting ready for a show. I lost a lot of blood and the whole experience was overwhelming. I am 30 years old and I have never been hurt or been to the ER. It all changed on my 30th birthday when I had the accident. My friend accidentally hit me with the back of his arm and broke it. I was recommended to Dr. Brissett from the ER I went to. I called his office the next day so he can check my nose and make sure all was ok. He saw me the next day. He wanted to make sure I didn't have any damage inside my nose that needed to me fixed right away before it was too late. My nose was real swollen and the break was clean so he said it looks like I will not need surgery but to still come back in about a week. His friendly staff set the appointment. I had trouble breathing through my right nostril after the swelling went down. I mentioned it to him when I went back and he checked and I received the news that I needed surgery to lift up the inside of my nose because it caved in and blocked my airway. I was kind of upset because I had to be put to sleep to have this done and I was mainly terrified lol. I went through with the surgery. I felt like I was in good hands. The day I came home from surgery my mom dropped off my prescription and Walgreens said they never got the antibiotic prescription. This is the one I really needed. I called the number the hospital gave me incase I needed anything and they called Dr. Brissett. He called me back within 30 minutes and called my pharmacy and put in the prescription for me and let me know that he called it in. This was a plus for me too. He cares about his patients. He took time and make sure I got the antibiotics that I needed. I had to wear a cast for a week and i got it off today. I feel like a new person. My nose looks great!! It was uneven from the side of it being caved in and now it looks normal. I will go back in a month to take pictures and see the before and after pictures, and he will make sure my nose is looking good. :) I recommended him already to lots of people and I recommend him to you all. He takes time with you. He sits down and address any concerns you have. Trust me he is super awesome and very talented at what he does.

November 14th, 2012

Very nice manner. He will not suggest procedures that are unnecessary. He probably could have talked me into a procedure for my nose. He suggested I leave it the way it is. I am happy with that decision. For me, he's a smart, talented physician. I am lucky to have access to a doctor of his caliber.

August 3rd, 2017