Dr. Anthony Brothers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Brothers?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Brothers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Bad surgery

March 6th, 2017

Rude, non caring, and Shoddy

ANY Dr. who would look one of his patients that he had performed surgery on right in the eye and say, (exact words!), "I don't care, I'm done with this train, stop wasting my time." This after he replaced the same shoulder, TWICE in 3 months !!! THEN refused to do ANYTHING except remove the implant and leave nothing there, THEN, write me up as being "non-compliant" when he said he put an oversized implant in saying it would not rotate, (lasted all of 3 days !)and now because of the way he wrote me up no doctor within the Florida panhandle will even see me much less repair his lousy work. I HIGHLY recommend that you find ANYONE besides Dr. Anthony Brothers if you need an orthopedic specialist. His rudeness and non caring attitude put him in the class of people who I would not let pet my dog much less perform ANY type of medical procedure on me.

December 20th, 2016

Dr Brothers is an excellent Orthopedic surgeon and he cares. His office staff is very professional and go over and beyond for the patients.

November 3rd, 2016

Over All

I would like to saw from making the appointment to seeing the doctor I could not have asked for better service. As for Dr. Brothers, I had seen him about 9 years ago and was so happy to hear that he was in practice here in my area. He is the easiest doctor to talk too and listens to you not at you. The office help was excellent.

October 19th, 2016

Very awesome

Dr Brothers and his staff are all very awesome I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff

June 7th, 2016

Dr Brothers, a caring and personable doctor,was very thorough in his review and diagnosis of my problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 29th, 2016

My first time to visit Dr Brothers was a great experience. The office and consulting rooms extremely clean, the office staff very courteous and helpful. Dr Brothers took time to explain a lot to me and put me at ease. A very personable Doctor. Great rapport wit his patients. The entire visit was excellent.

March 21st, 2016

Great orthopedic surgeon and exceptional physician in all ways! Also, extraordinary staff. Highly recommend!

March 16th, 2016

My visit was brief , but it was just preliminary. But satisfied .

March 6th, 2016

Able to get in the next day. =as registration and Dr Brothers explain everything in detail. Totally satisfied.

February 23rd, 2016

Everything about my visit was outstanding I only wish more offices that I have to go to would be so great

September 4th, 2015

I have written maybe 3-4 online reviews on anything in my life. Of those, I think 3-4 have been negative. Dr. Anthony Brothers is outstanding. When he worked as an Air Force surgeon, he operated on my shattered tibia--with results that were unbelievable...even to my mom, an RN who has worked in orthopedics for the last 25 years...and to the highly respected surgeon for whom she worked during those years. Thanks, Doc.