A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bruno, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dominic Bruno MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bruno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bruno practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and West Pittston, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.