A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Buonanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Buonanno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Buonanno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonanno graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buonanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buonanno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Buonanno practice?
Dr. Anthony Buonanno practices Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, and Pediatrics near Center Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Center Valley Internists, Center Valley Hospitalists, and Center Valley Pediatricians.