A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Burgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Burgan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Burgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony R Burgan MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Burgan practice?
- Dr. Anthony Burgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Burgan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists.