Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Burns
Dr. Anthony Burns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Burns has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Anthony Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Stanley Jacobs
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Ralph Marino
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Tulasi Gude
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi2