Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Burton
Dr. Anthony Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mena, AR, with other offices in Alamogordo, NM and Alamogordo, NM. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills, North Hills Surgery Center LLC and Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center. Dr. Burton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Burton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...