A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Buscaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscaglia graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Buscaglia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Buscaglia DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Buscaglia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Buscaglia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.