Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great! My kids have been patients of his for 16 years.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Albanese is a good doctor that really cares. He will always call back and put my mind at ease. He's honest and has told me when I was just being a "nervous Mom" for no real reason. I like the fact that he lays it on the line and is no-nonsense. And, my kids love him! What more could you ask for in a pediatrician?

|  Disgusted Mom  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

The only positive comments that I can offer about Dr. Albanese are that his colleagues are excellent. Were it not for them, he would be sans patients. He is rude, impatient, and dismissive - and could stand some cultural competency training. Finally, he made a phone diagnosis of my 6-month-old daughter's condition, which turned out to be horribly wrong. Luckily, I went with my gut and called for an appointment with another doctor.

|  Anthony Albanese is a joke.  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

He is nasty and commonly gives out scripted diagnosis....which are usually off. If you use this office.. please do yourself a favor and see Dr Lisa Vecchio!!!!!!

|  2nd generation patient  |  show details
by Mom of 2 on Jun 17th, 2010

Dr. Albanese has been our family Dr. since my brothers were born in 1992. I bring my children there. He's excellent, especially with vaccinations. He accepts most if not all insurance, which was a blessing when my husband was deployed and we used our Military insurance. WE HEART DR.A

|  Best Doctor / Very Happy Mom  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2009

I have used Dr. Albanese and Kids Doc for 2 children over 18 years. Over the years I have moved out of the area but never changed doctors and drive out of my way to only see Dr. Albanese. He and the other doctors have always been helpful and professional. When I was a new mom no question or phone call was too crazy for Dr. Albanese (and looking back I had a few crazy questions). When on call he always returns my calls promptly. When we are at the office no matter how many other children are waiting, he has plenty of time to talk to us and listen to my or my children's concerns. He's a straight shooter who tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat it. Along with his medical degree he has basic common sense and I like that. I appreciate his manner and sense of humor and my kids LOVE him. My daughter is 10 so we have many more years ahead at Kids Doc and we would never use another practice. I am very happy with the care, support and service we have received and will continue to receive. I'm glad that Dr. Albanese cares about and cares for my family and I highly recommend him.DK and Family, Union County NJ

|  show details
by very concerned mother on Dec 9th, 2008

This is the worst Dr ever. Spends next to no time with patient. My 17 month old was sick( cough, runny nose, congestion and crankiness)for 2 months and he said it was just a cold. Come to find out she had a double ear infection. very upset with me when i told him that it wasn,t just a cold.

|  Horrible bed side manners!!  |  show details
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2008

Dr. Abanese is rude, cocky and talks down to mothers. My son was on symilac alimentum, and he told him he smell like a dog, wth