A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bottone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bottone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Bottone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Bottone MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Bottone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bottone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bottone practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.