A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bottone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bottone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Bottone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bottone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Bottone practice?
Dr. Anthony Bottone practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.