A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Chien-Yang Chen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Anthony Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Chen practices Internal Medicine near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists.