A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Chen is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Chen practice?
Dr. Anthony Chen practices Internal Medicine near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists.