A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Deluca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Deluca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Deluca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Anthony Deluca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Deluca practices Internal Medicine near Sea Girt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Sea Girt Internists.