A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Griffin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Griffin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Griffin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Anthony Griffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Griffin practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.