Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Kim
Dr. Anthony Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, Coney Island Hospital and Winthrop University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Robin Basnett
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Muhammad Zaman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Elena Frolova
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi23