Overall Review

4.8

no change

December 4th, 2015
Above and Beyond
I had been pretty sick for 3 weeks. I had lost 15 pounds and Dr. Lin saw me as a new patient on short notice. Thanks to him and a very kind and hard working staff I was able to get help that day and started feeling better the next. He even called my home after hours to talk to me to make sure I got the prescriptions I needed.

December 17th, 2014
What's not to love about the man!! He takes great pride and care of all hispatients and his staff are as skilled and interested.

November 4th, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr. Lin's diagnostic skills are exceptional. He listens, takes his time with patients, and fully explains in understandable terms. His sense of humor helps with the inherent tense atmosphere in a practitioner's office.

January 31st, 2013
Simply the best. Very caring.

November 15th, 2012
Great doctor!!
I saw Dr. Lin for problems I'd been having for years. After seeing many doctors for the same issues and met with disregard or an uncaring attitude, Dr. Lin was like a breath of fresh air! He immediately struck me as knowledgeable, experienced and put me at ease with his pleasant demeanor. He has a sense of humor which totally caught me off guard but not one that was such to make you feel like it was not a serious conversation. We discussed these ongoing conditions and he was caring and sincerely listening. He did NOT make me feel like what I was saying was unimportant. The thing that makes him special is he followed through on everything. Followed up with test results timely, follow up suggestions and future care. Seriously, it's a shame there's not more like Dr. Lin. His office staff was welcoming and efficient. The environment overall was a relax feel and you could see the workers interaction with each other was pleasant. Nothing worse than going to a doctor's office and feel the tension in the air. None at Dr. Lin's office. If I need anything more, he's the only one I'd call.

March 21st, 2012
all around great Doctor
good listener... caring... I felt at ease and he explained everything to me.

November 4th, 2009
Great CARE
Dr. Lin is an excellent doctor and very caring. Money is not the motivation but good old fashion care for patients. The staff is very kind and caring also