A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Carl Nelson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Nelson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.