A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cabot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cabot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cabot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabot graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cabot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Cabot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Cabot practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cabot has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cabot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smyrna, GA.
See Smyrna Orthopedic Surgeons.