A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cafaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cafaro, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cafaro graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cafaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Francis Cafaro MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Cafaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cafaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Cafaro practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.